This is the walkthrough for Paperama Jabara Level 2. Watch the video to figure out how to pass Jabara Pack level 2!
Paperama Jabara Pack Level 2 Cheats
- Start Paperama Jabara Level 2 by folding the paper in half horizontally. Fold the bottom half of the paper to meet the top half.
- This may seem counterintuitive, since you’re moving all of the paper away from the shape, but trust on this one. You’re going to bring the paper back down on the next step.
- Remember to line up your corners!
- Next, fold the upper right had corner of the paper down to meet the bottom edge of the “blade” of the knife.
- Conveniently, the bottom edge of the paper should fold down to line up with the right outer edge of the “blade” of the knife.
- Do your best to line up the edges here. The better your edges are lined up, the higher your chances of scoring 100%.
- Fold the bottom right hand corner up to line up with the outer edge of the blade.
- This does not neccesarily have to be done right now, but it makes sense to just finish this part of the knife now. None of the future folds should affect this section of the knife.
- Bring the top most edge of the paper down to meet the bottom edge of the “handle” of the knife. Try and make sure that your edges line up nicely.
- There should be a large chunk of paper above the outline of the knife at this point. However, none of the paper should be to the left or to the right of the knife.
- If you have paper outside of these borders, chances are you’ve done something wrong somewhere. Don’t forget that you can use the “undo” button if you screw up on a fold.
- This step is fairly obvious, can you guess it?
- That’s right! Just fold down the remaining paper into the body of the knife. Voila, you have a knife!
- All of the paper should fit in perfectly. However it’s possible that if you didn’t line up your edges correctly, some of your paper won’t fit into the knife.
- If that happens you will probably be able to beat the level, however you may not get the highest possible score. It’s up to you if you want to go back and redo the level so that you can achieve the maximum possible score.
Paperama Jabara Level 2 Video
Jabara Pack Level 2: Knife Walkthrough