Paperama Level 16 Tani Cheats, Solutions, and Walkthrough. Use these screenshots and video to score 100% and 3 stars on Paperama Level 16 Tani. In this level you must fold your Origami paper into the shape of a boomerang.
Paperama Level 16 Tani Cheats
Step 1 – Fold the top right corner to the bottom left corner.
- The shape you want to make in Paperama level 16 Tani is fairly complex. You only have three folds to make it, too. But don’t worry; it’s easier than you think.
- Begin Paperama level 16 Tani by folding the top right corner toward the bottom left corner. Fold directly from the corner. You want to get the angle as close to 45 degrees as possible.
- Once the fold is lined up with the diagonal center line as pictured, stop. Make sure the crease is precisely on the line. The fold should pass through the two outer angles as shown.
- To get 100% on this level, you need to make sure this first step goes off without a hitch. All the precision in the world won’t help you if you’ve already strayed outside the lines of Paperama level 16 Tani.
Step 2 – Fold the left side to the right.
- After step one is finished, look to the left side of the paper to begin Paperama level 16 Tani part two. Fold it over so that the outer edge matches up with the center vertical line.
- The angle you made in step one will need to match the ones in the dotted line. See why that fold was so important?
- Make sure that you tap and drag from the center of the paper’s edge. If you fold from anywhere but the center, errors will be easy to make. As you get closer to the corner, it becomes easier to make an angled crease in the paper.
- The crease in this stage of Paperama level 16 Tani should be perfectly vertical. If you see that you’ve made an angled crease, just hit the “undo” button. You can retry as many times as you want.
Step 3 – Fold the bottom of the paper upwards.
- To complete Paperama level 16 Tani, you will repeat step two with the paper left outside the dotted lines on the bottom.
- Once again, drag the paper up so that the outer edge lines up with the center horizontal line. The outer corner should also match the angle of the dotted lines.
- As before, ensure that you are folding from the middle of the paper. You won’t get a chance to undo this move, since it is the last one in Paperama level 16 Tani.
- If you need to see these steps visually in order, watch the Paperama level 16 Tani video walkthrough below.