Paperama Level 19 Tani Cheats, Solutions, and Walkthrough. Use these screenshots and video to score 100% and 3 stars on Paperama Level 19 Tani. In this level you must fold your Origami paper into the shape of an arch.
Paperama Level 19 Tani Cheats
Level 19 Step 1 – Fold the paper from the bottom to the top.
- You need to start Paperama level 19 Tani by making the biggest fold you possibly can. This involves folding the paper in half.
- Drag the paper from the bottom of Paperama level 19 Tani so that it lines up with the top edge. This should place that crease right on the center horizontal line.
- Make sure you get the crease right on the line. This will be important for the next two steps of Paperama level 19 Tani.
Level 19 Step 2 – Fold the paper from the top to the bottom.
- Now you need to fold the paper in half again. Drag the paper from the top down to the center horizontal line again.
- Drag the paper from the middle of the edge. The farther toward a corner you get, the more likely you are to make a fold at an angle. If you don’t make all of these creases flat, you can kiss your shot at a 100% score in Paperama level 19 Tani goodbye.
Level 19 Step 3 – Fold the paper from top to bottom again.
- Fold the paper in half one more time to complete this step of Paperama level 19 Tani. Drag the crease you just made in step two down to the center line.
- This should make all the paper into one thin horizontal strip that fits between the top and center lines. The bottom parts of the arch should still be empty, as shown.
Level 19 Step 4 – Fold the right side of the paper to the left and down.
- The second half of Paperama level 19 Tani is about filling in the bottom parts of the arch. Drag the far left part of the paper down and to the right so that its edges line up with the two left vertical lines.
- There should still be a good amount of paper overlapping the bottom center line. This will be used in Paperama level 19 Tani’s final step.
Level 19 Step 5 – Fold the left side of the paper to the right and down.
- Repeat the previous step with the paper on the far right side.
- As in the first half of Paperama level 19 Tani, it’s easier to be precise with these steps if you drag from the middle of the strip rather than the corners. Make sure that the flat edge lines up exactly with the bottom line.
Level 19 Step 6 – Fold the left and right bottoms of the paper upwards to fill in the rest of the arch.
- For the final step of Paperama level 19 Tani, fold both “legs” up inside the dotted lines.
- Although the legs are two different strips at this point, the game treats each of them as one whole because they are in the same area of the level.