Paperama Tani Level 3 Cheats. This is a walkthrough for Paperama Tani Level 3.
Paperama Tani Level 3 Cheats
- This level starts out simply enough. Actually, now that I think about it, it ends simply enough as well.
- All you have to do for the first step is drag the left edge of the paper over to the right edge of the paper. That’s it! No pressure. You can do it.
- Now, fold the paper in half horizontally. Make sure that the edged line up together!
- You may notice, that the name of this level is “Order does not matter”. So, as the name implies, you could switch the order of levels 1 and 2 and still make it through this level with a perfect score. So do whatever your heart desires.
- And now, for the final step! Yay!!!!
- Fold the paper in half diagonally. Bring the bottom right corner of the paper up to meet the top corner of the paper.
- You will now have the triangle shape outlined by the white dots. If for whatever reason your edges do not line up, don’t forget to use the undo button to go back and make sure your edges are straight.
- This is the only step that you have to do in order in this level. If you do this step first, then you won’t be able to make the shape in the given move limit. So although you don’t really have to think about it in this level, going forward pay attention to the order of your moves. So play on, my friend, and have fun!
Paperama Tani Level 3 Video
This is the walkthrough for level 3 of Paperama. Watch the video to figure out how to pass Tani Pack level 3!
Tani Pack Level 3: Order Does Matter Walkthrough