Paperama Tani Level 8 Tips and Cheats. This is the walkthrough for Paperama Tani Level 8, Brilliant!
Paperama Tani Level 8
- The goal for level 8 is to build this shape in four moves or less. This is where paperama starts getting a bit tricky. Sure, it’d be easy to build this shape in 10 folds, but four folds or less? That’s challenging.
- To start, fold the paper in half vertically. Bring the left edge over to meed the right edge. You should notice that one of the edges of the shape is conveniently located on the right edge of the paper. That’s going to make life a lot easier for you.
- Line up your edges!
- Next, fold the bottom left hand corner of the paper up into the body of the shape. Stop folding when the edge of the paper is lined up with the bottom left edge of the shape. The fold will be diagonal.
- This is a tricky fold and your edges might not be clean. Don’t forget that you can use the undo button to undo a fold that you’re not happy with.
- So here’s the great mystery of this level. You’ll notice that your piece of paper is not currently in line with the small edge on the left of the shape. As far as I can tell, there’s no way to make those two edges match up with only four folds. So don’t worry about it, and move on. You’ll still get three stars at the end of the level.
- Next, fold the upper right corner of the paper down into the body of the shape. Stop folding when the edge of the paper lines up with the little diagonal edge on the right side of the shape
- Last but not least, fold the remaining paper into the body of the shape. The paper should be above the body of the shape. Drag the upper left corner down into the body of the shape. Stop folding when the edge of the paper is in line with the upper edge of the shape.
- If all of your folds are clean, all of your paper should be in the shape at this point (except for that pesky edge).
- Congratulations – you’ve made some kind of shapey thingy and beat level 8 of Paperama Tani. You did it!