This is the walkthrough for Paperama level 10 Yama. Watch the video to figure out how to pass Paperama level 10 Yama Pack! <<Back to level page
Paperama Level 10 Yama Pack Cheats
- Apparently, the shape in Paperama level 10 Yama is supposed to be a jellyfish. It looks more like an enemy from Space Invaders, but who are we to judge? Let’s try to make it.
- To star Paperama level 10 Yama, make a diagonal fold up and to the left. Grab the bottom right corner and match it to the opposite one.
- If you’ve done the fold correctly, the crease should line up with the two obtuse angles in the jellyfish as pictured.
- For the second part of Paperama level 10 Yama, we’ll make the jellyfish’s left set of tentacles. This is a pretty simple fold, which we’ll repeat in step 3.
- Grab the bottom left corner and drag it up to the bottom point on the jellyfish as shown. The edges should line up.
- To get a better view of the edges, use a finger on your right hand to drag rather than your left.
- As above, we’ll repeat step two to make the jellyfish’s right set of tentacles.
- Grab the top right corner and fold it into the upper point on the jellyfish like you did before.
- For this part of Paperama level 10 Yama, you can use a finger on either hand. The edges are pretty much vertical and easy to see either way.
- We’re now halfway through Paperama level 10 Yama and we still have a lot of paper left over. Let’s fix that right now.
- Since the shape is already filled in completely with paper, all we need to do is reduce the surface area.
- The center point of the jellyfish is a right angle. Grab the upper left corner of the paper and drag it into this point, being careful to line up both edges.
- Once again, this step and the next one in Paperama level 10 Yama are pretty much the same.
- Grab the point on the top excess triangle and pull it down in a 180 degree flip.
- This is it–the last step of Paperama level 10 Yama! Do the same thing you did in step five.
- Grab the point on the triangle to the left and pull it inside the jellyfish so that the crease lines up with the diagonal line.
Paperama Level 10 Yama Pack: Jellyfish Walkthrough