This is the walkthrough for Paperama level 11 Yama. Watch the video to figure out how to pass Paperama level 11 Yama!
Paperama Level 11 Yama Pack Cheats
- Unlike the last level, Paperama level 11 Yama lets you make an animal that actually looks like what it’s supposed to! Here’s how to make a cute, cuddly raccoon face in only five folds.
- The first thing you need to accomplish in Paperama level 11 Yama is reducing the surface area of the paper.
- Grab the top edge of the page and pull it down so that the top corners line up with the bottom ones. The crease should land exactly on the horizontal dotted line between the raccoon’s ears.
- It’s essential that you don’t get any overlapping edges in this step. The edges and corners you make here will form the outer parts of the raccoon’s head. Make sure everything lines up exactly to form a perfect rectangle.
- The next two sets of steps in Paperama level 11 Yama are mirror images of one another, so just try to replicate your folds as best you can.
- Grab the bottom left corner of the page and fold it up into the left ear of the raccoon. The bottom edge of the paper will become the right side of raccoon’s ear.
- As we said above, repeat what you did in step two of Paperama level 11 Yama here.
- Grab the bottom right corner of the paper and fold it up into the right ear of the raccoon. In this case, the bottom edge will become the left side of raccoon’s right ear.
- There are only two folds left in Paperama level 11 Yama, and they’re both very easy. If any of your folds up to now are less than perfect, you should go back and adjust them as needed immediately.
- To begin the end phase of Paperama level 11 Yama, we’ll tuck in the excess paper on the left side of the raccoon’s head, where the whiskers are.
- Grab the paper in the middle of the edge and fold it over 180 degrees to get rid of it. Only one more to go!
- Once again, repeat what you did in step four of Paperama level 11 Yama to finish up your raccoon.
- Grab the paper on the right and flip it inside the dotted lines to complete the shape.
Paperama Level 11 Yama Pack: Raccoon Walkthrough