This is the walkthrough for Paperama level 2 Yama. Watch the video to figure out how to pass Paperama level 2 Yama Pack!
Paperama Level 2 Yama Pack Cheats
- You wouldn’t think making a simple flag would require as many as five steps, but Paperama level 2 Yama is about to prove you wrong. The first step is to work totally outside the lines.
- Drag the middle of the left edge over to the right side. The top and bottom corners should match exactly. This is key to getting the best score possible on the next few steps of Paperama level 2 Yama.
- The next step of Paperama level 2 Yama is pretty much exactly like the first one, only in reverse.
- Drag the right edge of the paper back to the left. This will make the paper a quarter of the size it was at the beginning of Paperama level 2 Yama.
- Now that you’ve made the paper in Paperama level 2 Yama a bit smaller, it’s time to make the flag portion of the shape.
- Grab the top of the paper and fold it diagonally down so that it fits in between the two horizontal lines. Make sure you line up the corners!
- This step of Paperama level 2 Yama will be easier if you grab the right-hand corner of the paper instead of the edge. That will give you more flexibility to make small adjustments to the angle of the fold.
- The hard part of Paperama level 2 Yama is behind us now. Time for a couple more horizontal folds.
- Once again, grab the right edge of the paper and fold it directly to the left vertical line. There should still be a little bit of paper left over.
- One more time, grab the right edge of the paper and fold it over. This time, you want the crease to line up precisely with the right vertical line.
- Using a finger on your left hand will make this step of Paperama level 2 Yama much easier. You’ll be able to see the corners and dotted line much more easily.
- Make sure you are dragging from the exact middle of the paper. You don’t have very much paper to fold, so it’s a very delicate crease and easy to stray from the vertical line you need.
- Keep your eyes on the Score box and adjust if you see it going down.