This is the walkthrough for Paperama level 24 Yama. Watch the video to figure out how to pass Paperama level 24 Yama Pack!
Paperama Level 24 Yama Pack heats
- Your goal in Paperama level 24 Yama is to make a pretty tulip. It’s been a while since we’ve had to make anything that isn’t an animal, huh? Let’s have fun with this one and finish Yama pack with a bang.
- The first step of Paperama level 24 is, once again, about reducing surface area. It’s also important for setting up corners.
- Grab the top left corner and drag it down and to the right. Line it up with the bottom right corner exactly so you get a large right triangle. Release to finish the fold.
- The second step of Paperama level 24 Yama is a little more complicated than the first one. You need to make a smaller shape, of course, but you also need to make another corner for the flower.
- Grab the top right corner and fold it down and to the left. However, don’t match it exactly with the bottom left corner. These corners will form the middle and right peaks of the tulip in the next step.
- Unfortunately, you’re going to have to eyeball the angle on this one. You might have to retry this step of Paperama level 24 Yama several times. There’s no shame in that! This step is a tough one.
- We’re going to start making the tulip proper in this step of Paperama level 24 Yama. This is where we’ll find out if the angle we made in step two was correct.
- Grab one of the corners and drag them both up and to the right. Line them up with the two points in the middle and right side of the tulip.
- It doesn’t matter which corner you drag. Both will fold at the same time.
- In this part of Paperama level 24 Yama, we’ll make the left point of the tulip.
- Drag the bottom right corner up to the left corner and release. It’s as simple as that!
- The rest of Paperama level 24 Yama should be self-explanatory. It’s about tucking in the excess paper.
- Grab the middle of the left paper edge and fold it inward to line up with the left dotted line.
- To finish Paperama level 24 Yama, grab the bottom right edge and flip it up 180 degrees.
- Congratulations on finishing Yama pack! Return to the level page to continue with the next pack.
Yama Pack Level 24: Tulip Walkthrough