This is the walkthrough for Paperama level 4 Yama. Watch the video to figure out how to pass Paperama level 4 Yama Pack!
Paperama Level 4 Yama Pack Cheats
- The goal of Paperama level 4 Yama is to make a phone handset out of paper. It’s actually a very simple process. However, the first few moves require lots of precision.
- Start off Paperama level 4 Yama by grabbing the right edge of the paper and folding it all the way over to the right. The top and bottom corners should line up exactly.
- There’s another way you can gauge your precision in this step of Paperama level 4 Yama. The crease should line up with the two obtuse angles on the top and bottom of the handset as shown.
- There’s a very special order that you need to do Paperama level 4 Yama in. You might want to fold the left edge over to the middle vertical line, but don’t! That will screw up the dimensions.
- Instead, just fold the left edge over far enough to meet the right edge of the paper. The second step of Paperama level 4 is all about making the paper into a small strip that’s just the right thickness to form the earpieces.
- In the third step of Paperama level 4 Yama, we’ll make the lower earpiece of the handset. Grab the bottom part of the strip and fold it up and to the right.
- It’s up to you where you want to fold the paper. We recommend using the edge rather than the corners, as this shape is pretty narrow as easy to adjust with the edge.
- Using a corner to hold the earpiece instead will only allow you exact precision on that particular corner. You will be less able to line up the edge and the other corner.
- This step and the next one will greatly contribute to your accuracy in Paperama level 4 Yama. Redo it as many times as you need.
- This step is basically the same as step three. Simply replicate what you did in the previous step of Paperama level 4 Yama. Just fold down rather than up.
- To complete Paperama level 4 Yama, just fold the excess paper over 180 degrees. It should meet the vertical line in the middle.
- Grab the edge again to make the simple 180-degree fold. That’s all there is to it.
Paperama Level 4 Yama Pack: Handset Walkthrough