This is the walkthrough for Paperama level 5 Yama. Watch the video to figure out how to pass Paperama level 5 Yama Pack!
Paperama Level 5 Yama Pack Cheats
- The penguin on Paperama level 5 Yama is a weird shape to make. Even so, it’s easier than it looks.
- The first move you need to make is a simple 180 degree fold from right to left. Grab the right edge of the paper and fold it over to the left.
- Obviously, you’re going to want to grab the middle of the page, rather than the corners. Stop folding when the crease reaches the right-hand vertical line.
- In step two of Paperama level 5 Yama, you need to continue decreasing the overall surface area of the paper.
- Grab the left edge of the paper like you did the right edge in step one. Fold it 180 degrees to the right.
- Stop folding when the edge meets the right vertical line, lining up with the crease you made in step one.
- This third step of Paperama level 5 Yama is very precise and difficult. You might need to redo it quite a few times.
- In order to make the penguin’s head and beak, you need to make a specific shape in the top left of the paper. Grab the upper right corner and fold it down and to the left.
- The fold you make should be roughly parallel with the diagonal line below it. Our player’s crease is a little bit out of line, which may cause them problems later.
- The fourth step in Paperama level 5 Yama will let you know if you did step three correctly. Fold the top left corner down and to the right so that it lines up with the penguin’s beak.
- In the image above, you can see our player’s crease in step three doesn’t match the angle of the beak. If you didn’t get the angle right either, just hit “Undo” twice and try step two again. It’s tricky, but don’t give up!
- Now that the toughest parts of Paperama level 5 Yama are done, it’s time for two final easy folds.
- Grab the left-hand edge in the middle and flip it 180 degrees so that its crease lines up with the large diagonal line–the penguin’s back.
- For the last step of Paperama level 5 Yama, just flip the final triangle down so that it’s tucked into the penguin’s head and neck.
Paperama Level 5 Yama Pack: Penguin Walkthrough