This is the walkthrough for Paperama level 6 Yama. Watch the video to figure out how to pass Paperama level 6 Yama Pack!
Paperama Level 6 Yama Pack Cheats
- The idea of Paperama level 6 Yama is that you’re trying to make a DNA strand. If you don’t know what DNA looks like, it’s shaped like a double helix, a spiral. This shape is what it would look like in two dimensions.
- In order to make this thin spiral, you need to decrease the surface area of the paper. Begin by making a big straight fold from left to right.
- Grab the middle of the left edge of the paper. Then drag it over so that the two edges and corners match up.
If you need another way to check your work, the crease should be lined up with the center vertical line.
- Step two of Paperama level 6 Yama is just another chance to make the paper smaller.
- Grab the right edge of the paper–luckily, you’re already there after step one. Then make another fold back toward the center vertical line.
- This will cut the paper in half again. The edge should line up with the crease that you made in step one of Paperama level 6 Yama.
- You’re still not done making the paper thinner! Paperama level 6 Yama needs a strip that’s an eighth as wide as the full sheet of paper.
- Grab the right edge of the paper once more and drag it over to the center vertical line. This should make the paper just as wide as the vertical lines.
- It’s tempting to grab the paper at a point by the part of the shape you’re using for reference. Don’t do it! Make your fold from the middle for maximum accuracy.
- Now, at last, you can get started with the process of making the actual shape in Paperama level 6 Yama. It’s about time–you only have two folds left!
- Grab the top part of the paper and fold it down and to the left. Aim to get the strip between the horizontal lines.
The edge should bleed well outside of the dotted line.
- You may be worried about being able to complete Paperama level 6 Yama right now! Don’t fret.
- Grab the outer part of the strip and fold it up and to the right. The game will automatically fold both parts of the paper at the same time to complete the DNA shape.
Paperama Level 6 Yama Pack: DNA Walkthrough