This is the walkthrough for Paperama level 7 Yama. Watch the video to figure out how to pass Paperama level 7 Yama Pack!
Paperama Level 7 Yama Pack Cheats
- You need to make a very simple shape in Paperama level 7 Yama: a small cross. Like level 6, much of your time in this level will be spent on make the paper into a thin strip.
- Begin this process by folding the top of the page down to the top horizontal lines. Line up the two corners with the left and right edges as precisely as you can.
- Getting 100% on Paperama level 7 Yama shouldn’t be hard. All you need to do is pay attention to lining up your edges. There are no weird angles to throw you off. Use the Undo button as often as you need.
- Step two of Paperama level 7 Yama is very similar to step one, with one key difference.
- This time, you’ll be starting from the bottom. Grab the middle of the bottom edge and fold it up. Stop when the edge runs into the crease you made in step one.
- Again, make sure you are paying attention to how the edges line up. Even a little bit of overlap can cost you several percentage points at the end of Paperama level 7 Yama.
- You’ve got a little bit more folding to do before the paper in Paperama level 7 Yama is small enough to be folded inside the dotted lines.
- Just like in step two, grab the middle of the bottom edge again. Then fold it up to the top horizontal lines as before.
- If you’ve been lining up your edges correctly, the thin strip should fall exactly into the horizontal bars of the cross.
- Now it’s time to make the vertical bars of Paperama level 7 Yama’s cross.
- Grab the left part of the strip outside the lines. Then drag it down and to the right.
- Stop dragging when the strip falls inside the vertical lines.
- In the penultimate step, we’ll make the top part of the cross.
- Simply grab the excess paper from the bottom and drag it directly upward. Make sure you’re staying in between the lines.
- The cross has been filled in, but there’s still excess paper.
- Just grab the paper outside the lines on the right and drag it to the left, lining up the edges and corners. You’ll have a finished cross.
Paperama Level 7 Yama Pack: Cross Walkthrough