This is the walkthrough for Paperama level 8 Yama. Watch the video to figure out how to pass Paperama level 8 Yama Pack!
Paperama Level 8 Yama Pack Cheats
- In Paperama level 8 Yama, your job is to make a beak out of paper in six folds. It’s a bit of a stretch to call this shape a beak, really, but we’ll go with it.
- The first thing you want to do is get rid of most of the paper’s surface area. Grab the bottom left corner and fold it into the top right corner.
- Make sure that the crease is exactly on the small diagonal line in the middle of the beak. It’s easy to miss this line, but it’s a very important part of the puzzle. If you miss it, you won’t be able to get 100% in Paperama level 8 Yama right off the bat.
- The next two moves in Paperama level 8 Yama require a very high amount of concentration and precision. Get ready to tap that Undo button.
- First, grab the corner on the bottom right of the paper and drag it up and to the left. You want the very tip of the corner to line up with the bottom acute angle of the beak as shown.
- The third step of Paperama level 8 Yama is a mirror image of step two. You might be able to see where this whole thing is going now.
- Fold the top left corner over so it lines up exactly with the other acute angle in the beak.
- Now that you have two smaller, thin triangles on the outside of the beak, fold them inside to finish this part of Paperama level 8 Yama.
- Grab the bottom corner of the paper and fold it up and to the left. It should tuck neatly into the beak. The crease will line up with the bottom diagonal line.
- This fold will be important in step six. Be precise!
- Again, this step is a mirror image of Paperama level 8 Yama step four.
- Grab the top corner and fold inside the beak so the crease lines up with the diagonal line.
- Complete Paperama level 8 Yama by flipping the rest of the paper inside the shape.
- For best results, fold from the middle of the right edge to line up the crease with the dotted line.
Paperama Level 8 Yama Pack: Beak Walkthrough